pi!MON101 - Monitor with capacitive touch option, Raspberry Pi® and Linux
You are looking for a small monitor to host your application? pi!MON101 is a PoE monitor with 10.1" display,
Raspberry Pi® controller and optional capacitive touch. LINUX is pre-installed and we added some additional
functions to make the installation of your application as comfortable as possible. The Linux file system is
configured for read-only operation to avoid write access to the SD-card. System parameters are available
for configuration from a PC with Internet browser. Everything is ready for your application.
pi!MON101 is an elegant and slim monitor suited for in-wall or, with housing, for on-wall installations. The screen size is 10.1" (26 cm) with 1280x800 pixel resolution. A power outlet is not required. The pi!MON101 receives its power via LAN cable (PoE). A safety glass with printed black borders, integrated into a solid aluminium bezel, protects the front side according to IP65.
- High-quality elegant design with reduced footprint.
- Available in two versions for in-wall and on-wall installations.
- Slim front bezel made of solid aluminium.
- Safety glas with printed black borders and optional logo. Other colours possible.
- Display front protected according to IP65.
- 10.1" MVA TFT display with large viewing angle and 1280x800 pixel resolution.
- Optional capacitive touch.
- RJ45 network interface with 100 MBit.
- Energy saving ARM controller.
- Power over Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3af.
- Dimensions: 270 x 189 mm [WxH].
- Depth after installation: in-wall: 8 mm, on-wall: 50 mm.
- LINUX Raspberian operating System with read-only file system.
- Apache Web server and PHP7.0 installed.
- Configuration of system parameters with browser via LAN.
- File system switchable between read/write and read-only.
- Time controlled functions to switch the display on and off.