web!Master - an intelligent way to display HTML5-based information
This small web!MASTER controller turns each standard monitor with HDMI/DVI connector into a monitor for displaying
web pages. Connect the web!MASTER to your monitor and it will show the web page in full-screen mode, whose URL has been
entered into the configuration form. A reliable and cost-efficient way to display HTML-based content without any ongoing
web!Master is your solution to display HTML-based content provided by a web server. It supports HTML5 and is suited for monitors of any screen size with FHD resolution. The configuration is simply done with a browser from any PC in the network.
- Small controller with high-quality aluminium case.
- Advanced heat management to keep controller temperature low.
- Raspberry Pi 3® with micro SD card.
- Easy configuration with Internet browser.
- Browser installed: Chromium.
- Kiosk mode (full screen).
- Time controlled functions to switch the display on and off, i.e. over night.
- Network interface RJ45 with 100 MBit.
- Linux operating system, configured as read-only file system.
- Powered with 5V, 2.5A power supply.
- Dimensions: 90x38x66 [LxHxD].
- Weight: 140g.